- Transonic Systems – global competitiveness/automated manufacturing ($220,000)
- YMCA of Ithaca – renovation to support increased childcare and community space ($1,184,000)
- Coddington Road Community Center – childcare and afterschool care expansion and modernization ($700,000)
- Enclose Cass Park Rink – ($523,269)
- Downtown Ithaca Community Conference Center – ($5,000,000)
The REDC initiative, established in 2011, is part of Governor Andrew Cuomo’s strategy for economic development that is community-based and performance-driven with a goal of jumpstarting the economy and creating jobs. The initiative empowers communities, business and academic leaders, as well as members of the public in each region of the state, to develop strategic plans specifically tailored to their region’s unique strengths and resources to create jobs, improve quality of life and grow the economy.