Since 1984, the advisors of the Binghamton SBDC (serving Broome, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Ostego, Tioga and Tompkins county) have worked directly with 13,911 businesses, helping them invest $205,944,093 in the area’s economy, and create (or save) 10,973 jobs.
The current SBDC Business Advisor, Chuck Schwerin, is based at TCAD. Some of the things he may assist and advise on include:
– Understanding the importance of a Business Plan
– Discover sources of funding
– Prepare for e-commerce
– Identify avenues for exporting goods and services
– Develop Marketing Plans
– Assess an invention’s viability
– Comply with licensing and regulations
Thanks to the many partners in the public and private sectors of the SBDC, all services are free of charge.
To make an appointment, please call our offices at 607-273-0005