The NYS Comptroller’s office recently released the Annual Report on Industrial Development Agencies for fiscal year 2015. See key findings of the report along with Tompkins County Industrial Development Agency (TCIDA) highlights below. Click here for the full report.
Key findings include:
- 109 IDAs reported a total of 4,484 projects valued at $88.7
billion in 2015.
- 224,734 jobs were created over the term of these projects.
- Manufacturing accounted for 26 percent of all projects
The Tompkins County IDA continues to perform favorably compared to State averages:
- 56 active projects valued at $577 million in 2015.
- 3,210 jobs were created over the term of these projects.
- The median cost of incentives provided was $931 per job
compared to the statewide average of $2,326 per job.